$hoot's team Index du Forum

$hoot's team Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Write Kiss On Facebook Chat

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    $hoot's team Index du Forum -> La team $hoot's team -> Candidature & Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
maddfinnb
Utilisateur
Utilisateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Write Kiss On Facebook Chat

How To Write Kiss On Facebook Chat
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Anonymous said:29 Jun '14IS IT RIGHT?. Ragini Kapoor said:24 Sep '15It works perfectly on Facebook for me. Anonymous said:11 Nov '13How do you do a kiss?. Anonymous said:10 Apr '15:-* thanls sooo much. Anonymous said:29 Mar '14It works perfectly on facebook. The sticker will be sent as soon as you click it. Anonymous said:30 Jul '14ha ha ha ha. Anonymous said:06 Apr '14Love u loads baby!. Anonymous said:29 Mar '16:-* . You apply them to your message by pressing the smiley face button and it will show your current stickers. Did you try these steps?Upload a picture for other readers to see. Anonymous said:13 Dec '15It's an easy symbols shortcut for the facebook kiss emoji. Anonymous said:14 May '14kisses.:-*. Note: It used to be possible to link to someone's profile image to use as a Smiley, but this feature has since been removed. Anonymous said:08 Sep '15Sweet and lovely emojis on FB chat. Page not Found No Se Encontr la Pgina solicitada - Error 404 - Not Found La pgina que solicitaste no existe. Anonymous said:22 Apr '14:* a kiss for team Sherv.net! LOL. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. 236.. Facebook has a variety of built-in Smiley faces that you can quickly add to your Facebook chats by typing the correct code. Anonymous said:18 Oct '15I want to use these stickers in Facebook chat. Anonymous said:21 Mar '1503110256115 shayan alii. Emoji said:27 Sep '15Thanks for the kiss emoji :-*. Anonymous said:08 Sep '14:* ha ha ha. Anonymous said:24 Nov '14Is this a kiss?. Anonymous said:26 Jan '14: - * lets c if it works. Fly Kiss Emoji said:23 Dec '13How do u do a blow fly kiss emoji emoticon?. rz said:20 May '14:-* :* . About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 20 Updated: Views:666,265 Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Make Emoticons on FacebookHow to Use Facebook ChatHow to Use FacebookHow to Create a Group Chat on Facebook . newlearner said:15 Aug '14thank you :* I am happier now that I know how to baffle the others Smile. Anonymous said:22 Jun '14:$ what is that? please answer. You may receive SMS Notifications from Facebook and can opt out at any time.Create AccountSecurity CheckThis field is required.Can't read the words below? Try different words or an audio captcha.Please enter the words or numbers you hear.Try different words or back to text.Loading.Enter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users. Anonymous said:03 Nov '14Thanks for the :-* . Shelly said:15 Sep '14:-* see ya thanks for the help. Article Info Categories: Facebook In other languages: Espaol:hacer emoticones en el chat de Facebook,Portugus:Fazer Smileys no Chat do Facebook,Italiano:Creare gli Smile nella Chat di Facebook,Deutsch:Smileys im Facebook Chat schreiben,: Facebook,:Facebook,Franais:faire des smileys sur Facebook,Bahasa Indonesia:Membuat Smiley dalam Obrolan Facebook,Nederlands:Smileys maken op Facebook chat Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 666,265 times. You can also download Sticker Packs, which allow you to use more emoticons that everyone can see. eferf said:28 May '15fafadfadfadfadfaf a :* 5a02188284
facebook app download for s40v3key 103 live facebookfacebook chatting with crushhow to hack facebook acccomment pirater le code de facebookhow to keep my phone number private on facebookhow to report if my facebook account is hackedhacker de senha de facebook onlinehow to hack facebook account password with kali linuxhow to delete comments on facebook app on ipad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    $hoot's team Index du Forum -> La team $hoot's team -> Candidature & Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange